16 years ago

Details coming soon...

Comments (16)

• margo5084
    16 years ago

I want to play!

• caliloo
    16 years ago

Thanks for the update! When you begin sign-ups, please post a link to the main Discussion forum too. Not everyone checks the Exchange forum on a regular basis.

Thanks again for organizing!

Alexa

• lynnda
    16 years ago

The ground is unfrozen here, I'm in!! (although it's supposed to be 34 and possible snow tonight)

• granny57x
    16 years ago

I'm In Daisy Me!!
    Good to see you posting and hosting for the Secret Hosta Swap again.I was worried I would miss you and miss out on sign ups.
    I love doing the swap.It's so much fun and full of surprises.I love reading all the happy replies from everyone after they receive their Hostas.
    It's a GOOD THING!!
    Margie((Granny57x))

• summerdaze_tn
    16 years ago

I want in! I have quite a few to unload this year! Yahoo!!

• keithrnjd
    15 years ago

I'm in, Daisy darlin'!

Sally

• flowergazer
    15 years ago

I am in also, but need more time because of the long Iowa winter.Hosta's are finially making there apperance.Brenda

• zztopsoil
    15 years ago

You Can Put Me Down Again...as In.
    and Will be Waiting for Your Sign-Up Post.

ZZ.

• rick2752
    15 years ago

Im interested, please keep me in the loop for details. I have never participated yet. Thanks

• teresa_ohio
    15 years ago

I'd love to play again this year too! I'll watch for details! Thanks! Teresa

• hostalavista
    15 years ago

I'll do the swap too.

• annielu
    15 years ago

Me too, me too~~~~what do I have to do?

• newhostaaddict
    15 years ago

email daisy me with your mailing info...

and gw name...

jill

• daisy_me
    Original Author
    15 years ago

If you have posted here and your name is not on the list on the FOLLOW UP thread, please send me an e-mail as soon as possible!

• alanis
    15 years ago

Can someone whose done the secret swap before tell me if you gave other things or flowers along with the named hosta? If you did please share your info.

Also, how to package a hosta for shipping, so the box isn't WET.

I'm excited and can hardly wait to see what hosta I get.
    I updated my list too!! :)

thanks all

• daisy_me
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Yes, all garden related items have been sent and are welcome--people send companion plants, garden ornaments and decorations, garden tools, etc.

I think there may be detailed directions somewhere on the discussions board....but I'm not 100% positive of that. What I usually do is take the division I'm wanting to mail, wrap the roots only in a wet papertowel or two, wrap just the wet papertowels/roots with Press-n-Seal or Saran Wrap, and tape around the top at the base of the leaves (not too tight) to keep it all together. As long as the papertowels are wrung out it usually doesn't leak.

Sponsored