Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Secret Trade 2008 WooHoo!

Posted by minnow 6 Western North Car (My Page) on
Wed, May 21, 08 at 7:40

I got my name last night at 1:52 AM, so I am out this morning digging for my secret trader! As soon as I am finished I will be wrapping & packaging. This will be a first for me to get mine out first. Without doubt, I know that my package will be a welcomed sight on someones porch by Saturday! AS soon as I saw the e-mail I was speculating on who I would get. The person turned out to be someone that got my name a few years ago. Well back to the gardens to choose & pick who will be dug up!

TTFN!

Elizabeth

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Secret Trade 2008 WooHoo!

Oh, that is so good you know what to send.

How come so many of you here no longer have lists????? (At least say, I tend to like minis or jumbos.)

o

I couldn't believe that I had something on hand for the name I got. My list is small (darn moving in the middle of winter) so it was a shock!

I should get mine ready on Sunday and mail on Monday. Hopefully, if the rain isn't bad.

o

Yes, by now you should have received your e-mail with your secret swap recipient. I was up a little late last night. :-)

(Just a warning to mine, I haven't updated my list yet but will by Friday night)

o

This is my first secret trade and I am so excited but I have a question. Can we include things other than Hosta in our box. My secret buddy has a huge list of hosta that they already have. I do have one hosta that is on their want list I plan to send but would like to put something else in the box also.

Thank you
Melanie

o

Oh yes, all garden related items are OK to include: Hosta companion plants, garden ornaments, garden tools, gift certificates, etc., are all welcome. :-)

o

WooHoo ~ my secret partners list was an excuse to buy 2 eyes of a new hosta to share!
Thanks Daisy.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here