Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: spilt milk , strip tease, cinnamon stix and more

Posted by lynnda 4 (My Page) on
Tue, May 20, 08 at 15:27

I have Spilt Milk, Strip Tease, Cinnamon Stix, Taffeta, Aphrodite, Embroidery, Captain Kirk, Night Before Christmas, Venusta, plantaginea, Lemon Lime, Lancifolia, Fire Opal, Blue Monday, Krossa Regal and more to trade. I am looking for Earth Angel, Cracker Crumbs, X-Rated, Ice Age Trail, Cherish, Faith, Hacksaw, Corkscrew, Eletocution, Indian Feather, Queen of the Sea, Solar Flare, Titanic, Tokundama Flavocircinalis, Surprised by Joy, Medusa, Hankey Panky and a few others. I have some good size pieces of some of the ones I've listed and prefer to make a larger trade but let me know if your interested and what you have.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: spilt milk , strip tease, cinnamon stix and more

Hi Linda, I am Looking for
Corkscrew
Blue Ice
Embroidery
Fire Opal
Obsession
Risky business

Check My List if you are interested-some may only be 1 or 2 eyes,i need to check Brenda.

o

Brenda, you have a couple on your list I'm interested in,including Red Oktober, Fatal attraction, and Cracker Crumbs. I can't email you unless you release your email.
Thanks for the response, Lynnda

o

I sent my e-mail hope you get it .Brenda

o

Llnnda

Sent you email on 5/20. Let me know if you didn't get it. Interested in trading. Please email me if you didn't get my offer.

o

Margo, I didn't get the email, try again.
Lynnda

o

do you still have trades available? Check out my trade list. I will send an email.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here