Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Have hostas to trade

Posted by timhensley 5VT (hensley05201@hotmail.com) on
Sat, May 5, 07 at 21:27

Hello all! I have some plants to trade all of which are large multi-eyed divisions. I am looking for small and miniature hostas especially but will gladly trade for anything not on my list(not the list below, but my members list which has about 230 listed varieties). The ones below are ones that I know for sure are of tradeable size. I also have some single eyed division of streaks for trade for other streaks - Iron, Gate Supreme, Sea Prize, Stealth and Lakeside Babyface Streak.

I have Abba Dabba Do, Abby, Abiqua Moonbeam, Amber Tiara, Antioch, Black Hills, Big Daddy, Bold Edger, Bottomline, Bressingham Blue, Brim Cup, Candy Hearts, Christmas Tree, Crusader, Darwin's Standard, Diamond Tiara, Emerald Tiara Fan Dance, Fragrant Bouquet, Francee, Frances Williams, Fried Green Tomatoes, Geisha, Golden Sunburst, Green Llama, Hearts Content, Honeysong, Illicit Affair, Invincible, Iona, Iron Gate Delight, Janet, June, Krossa Regal, Lemon Lime, Midwest Magic, Mildred Seaver, Minuteman, montana Mountain Snow, Moonlight, Morheim, nakaiana, Paradigm, Paradise Joyce, Patriot, Pilgrim, Radiant Edger, Regal Splendor, Revolution, Rhapsody, Royal Flush, Sagae, Samurai, Sargeant Pepper, Sea Thunder, September Sun, Serendipity, Shade Fanfare, Striptease, Sugar and Cream, Tambourine, Thunderbolt, Time Tunnel, Tokudama Flavocircinalis, Twilight, undulata Albomarginata, ventricosa Aureomaculata, Waving Wind, Whirlwind, Wide Brim and Woolly Mammoth. Thanks and Happy Gardening! Tim

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Have hostas to trade

Hi Tim,

We traded last year, I think..

I'd be interested in June, Wooly Mammoth, Time Tunnel, and Royal Flush.

On your want list, I have: Emerald Necklace, and Ice Cream. I also have Wylde Green Cream to go along with Vanilla Cream. I'll email you to see if you're interested. My list isn't currently posted, but I can send it to you.

o

I have a large collection, many of which are large enough to be split. Are there any particular varieties you are looking for? Or would you like me to email you my list?

o

Hi Tim,
would love to trade, I have about a dozen that are not on your list, but will get back to you tomorrow for those that are tradeable.
Interested in Julie morss, paradise joyce, royal flush, fan dance, tamborine-I could go on &on

Linda

o

Hi Tim I'd be interested in a trade. New to the trade system. I would like to start small. Many of my new hostas would be one eye. One eye is great for me , I have take one eye and every thing turns out fine. Please look at my list . I am in Minnesota and am anxiously waiting to see if eveyone comes up. Please take a look at my trade list and eail me. Vicki

o
Attn: Diggetydig

Hello, I tried to email you but there's no email coming up when I click on your name. Please email me I would like to set up a trade if possible.
Thanks! Tim

o

You have mail!

o

• Posted by menaji 17 Bay Area, CA (My Page) on
    Fri, May 18, 07 at 3:05

Hi Tim,
Would you be interested in trading for Agapanthus africanus? I would love some of your hostas and I have tons of Agapanthus. I could send as many as you'd like.
Thank you,
Mena

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here