My hosta wish list:
‘Abiqua Hallucination’ (Walden-West)
I have many hostas, daylilies, iris, other perennials. Don_r
|Hi Don, |
What do you have to trade?,nothing is listed in your trade list.
Where have you seen old rough house for sale? I have seen only one plant here in Michigan and was told I could not afford it as it was possibly the only one in the state.
I want this hosta!
|I have a couple of what you want ... |
what do you have to trade ?
|Hi grassman, |
I've never seen 'Ole Rough House' for sale. I've seen it at Van Wade's garden, and a hosta friend has it also. Don
Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.) If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
Return to the Hosta Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here