Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lynnda_gw

HAVE: Have these left

lynnda
15 years ago

This is what I have left:

Aphrodite, Blue Jay, Blue Monday, Captain Kirk large plant, Cinnamon Sticks, Dixie Chicks, Fire Opal large pieces, Fire Island, Gloriosa, Gold Tiara large pieces, Gold Standard, Night before Christmas large pieces, Pacific Blue Edger, Pineapple Upsidedown Cake, Strip Tease one larger pot a few smaller, Spilt Milk, Two miles of Lancifolia!, A large Sum and Substance I will have to dig up, Venusta - large trade, another mini with lighter green leaves no name, and one trade of Embroidery for something special. Many are more than one eye, I'm willing to be generous for something I'm looking for. Most of them are in pots so there won't be too much transplanting shock. Here's a few of what I'd like: Corkscrew, Emerald Ruff Cut, Guardian Angel, Ice Age Trail, Queen of the Seas, Indian Feathers, Orance Slices, Solar Flare, Lakeside Dragonfly, LS Knick Knack, Parhelion, Tidewater and mini or dwarf hostas. Anything different and distinct that stands out in the garden. I also have some other zone 4 hardy perennials left. Prefer larger trades to many small ones.

Comments (3)

Sponsored