Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Whirlwind, Minuteman, Paradigm, Cracker Crumbs and others

Posted by franknjim 5 Peoria IL (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 19, 11 at 14:39

I have the following hostas to trade for other hostas.

Whirlwind 6 eyes
Minuteman 1 eye
Blue Cadet 2 eyes
Paradigm 3 eyes
Cracker Crumbs 3 eyes
Wolverine 3 small young eyes

I also have a lot of Lemon Lime, Golden Tiara and Golden Scepter that I will trade 6 for 1.

I would like to trade for anything comparable in # of eyes that is on my want list linked below. I do not want to divide any of these. One eye of 6 different hostas would be acceptable in exchange for the 6 eyed Whirlwind or one 6 eyed hosta or two 3 eyed, etc. An eye for an eye.

Priority Mail only, bare roots wrapped in moist paper towels with roots in plastic baggie only.

I love all minis. Make me an offer! :)

Thanks,
Frank

Whirlwind 6 eyes - Minuteman 1 eye - Blue Cadet 2 eyes
Whirlwind-Minuteman-Blue Cadet

Paradigm 3 eyes
Paradigm

Cracker Crumbs 3 eyes
Cracker Crumbs

Wolverine 3 small young eyes
Wolverine

Here is a link that might be useful: My trade lists

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Whirlwind, Minuteman, Paradigm, Cracker Crumbs and oth

I would love to trade for your Whirlwind and Cracker Crumbs!
I have Brim Cup and Chinese Sunrise from your list. I could send six of the Chinese, and 3 of the Brim. Let me know if you are interested. I also have a few others that you didn't have listed in your "haves" or wants". Maybe we could do a larger trade?

Thanks! Chricket

o

Email sent Cricket.

o

Sent a reply e-mail last night. Thought I would let you know here, because anything from GW goes into my spam folder. Didn't want you to miss it! :)
Hope your 4th was great!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here