Rhino Hide
Flemish Skies
Goodness Gracious
American Hero
Spinach Souffle
Cranberry Wine
Prestige and Promise
Empress Wu - these are 2-3" high

Looking for fairly new, named, hosta of equal value, that are not on my list (put that in there just for you, Frank)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Have these Hosta to Trade

I didn't see plain green or green and white ones on your list. :p

I found nine that I have that are "Not on your list" but I only see eight that you are offering that I like. lol

I'll shoot you an email.

I have never heard of Flemish Skies. Is it anything like my Flemish Sky? lol

o

lol - how are the dogs? Maybe they are easier to talk to - rofl

o

Would love to trade for mighty mouse, blueberry muffin, spinach souffle, and cranberry wine. I have fingerprint, spring back, paradise island, purple haze, tattoo, and a few others willing to trade. Interested?

Thanks,

o

Any specific ones your looking for? I started growing hostels a couple years ago I don't have a whole bunch, but I am really wanting to expand my collection

o

Any specific ones your looking for? I started growing hostels a couple years ago I don't have a whole bunch, but I am really wanting to expand my collection

o

Thanks, but you are responding to a two year old post. Check for more recent trade offers.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here