Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: one last trade

Posted by timhensley 5VT (hensley05201@hotmail.com) on
Tue, Jul 17, 07 at 4:52

Hello All,

I would like to make one last trade for the summer now that I finally have a new bed finished. All of the plants that I am offering are 2-4 eyes with a couple of exceptions. I'll trade for just about any hosta that is not on my list. I am especially interested in small hostas as I am starting to run out of room. I have the following to trade: Abiqua Moonbeam, Amber Tiara, Bottomline, Candy Hearts, Crusader, Diamond Tiara, Emerald Tiara, Fragrant Bouquet, Frances Williams, Jade Tiara, Geisha, Golden Tiara, Grand Master, Grand Tiara, Halcyon, Hallie's Honor, Hearts Content, Honeysong, Illicit Affair, Invincible, Iona, Iron Gate Delight, Krossa Regal, Lemon Lime, Lunar Orbit, Midwest Magic, Montana Aureomarginata, Montana Mountain Snow, Moon Shadow, Moonlight, Morheim, Mildred Seaver, Nakaiana, Patriot, Pilgrim, Plantaginea, Radiant Edger, Regal Splendor, Rhapsody, Samurai, Sargeant Pepper, Sea Thunder, September Sun, Serendipity, Shade Fanfare, Sharmon, Spilt Milk, Striptease, Sugar and Cream, Tambourine, Twilight, Ventricosa, Ventricosa Aureomaculata, Waving Wind, Veronica Lake, Whirwind, Wide Brim, Wooly Mammoth.

Thanks for looking, Tim

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: one last trade

Hi Tim,
I would like any of the following hosta: Spilt Milk, Whirwind, Samurai, Geisha, and Sharmon. Please see if there is anything on my list that you would like. Thank you.
Sandy

o

hi tim....

sending you an email...

i am interested in these hostas from you...

Sergeant Pepper
Sea Thunder
Waving Winds
Bottom Line
Samurai
Rhapsody
Hallies Honor

jill

o

Would you be willing to sell any hostas? I will pay all charges. Thanks for considering. Let me know.

o

I sent you an email. Let me know if you didn't receive it.
Stephanie

o

tim...

plmk when you have mailed...you must be busy...haven't got an email...

thanks....jill

o

rec. my trade from tim today....

all look just GREAT....

thanks, tim, for the wonderful trade...

jill

o

Tim,

Thanks again for the wonderful plants.
Sandy

o

Jill,

Thanks again for the trade. the plants arrived in excellent condition.

Tim

o
RE: Thanks!

Sandy,

The plants arrived in excellent condition. Thanks again. Happy growing! Tim

o

Stephanie,

Your plants arrived on Friday in excellent condition. Thanks again for the trade and the prompt shipping.

Tim

o

tim,hi,you seem to know your hostas,my new goal.i just started in hostas,so i don't have any to trade,.but i do have ver.hindu rope hoya[house plant]plmk,molly[sewnmom7@yahoo.com]

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here