o
HAVE: These Mouse Ears

Posted by woodthrush z4PA (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 16, 09 at 8:18

Green Mouse Ears
Blue Mouse Ears
Holy Mouse Ears
Frosted Mouse Ears

Looking for a streaked hosta or newer variety in exchange.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
These Mouse Ears

Could you be more specific about the streaked hosta you are looking for or are is it just any streaked hosta? I am new to Specific types but I would be willing to find something for the Hostas you have listed. I looked up photos of them and now I have to have some. Let me know.

o
RE: HAVE: These Mouse Ears

MOUSE EARS HUH? ARE THOSE THE NAME OF HOSTAS Never heard of them before. Just got some hostas going . I am interested if those are HOSTAS let me know SUZZEN 221

o

Yes, they are hosta, but you don't have anything to trade on your list but seeds.
Thanks anyway

o

I am interrested in green mouse ears, this is the only one I don't have.
What are you looking for ?
Do you have pathfinder ?
Thank You

o

Yes, I do have Pathfinder. My trade list is here.

o

I might be interested in some of those mouse ears.They don't attract varmints do they?I have enough problems with possum and coons.I even saw a bear once.You wouldn't know how to keep bear away do you?
I do not have a lot to trade but I do have some hard to find green and white varigated ones.My grandma gave them to me before she died.They only have a scientific name so you know they're good.If you don't like the colorful ones than I have some really big ones that I think are called elegants.I also have some small green ones that make a great
border(another scientific name),cant remember the name off hand though.Let me know what you think.The green and white ones are pretty rare so you might have to add something besides those mouse ones .Thank You ,Phil

o

Woodthrush has over 1,200 named varieties of hostas. Check her have list at the link below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Woodthrush's have list

o

Do I have to punish you two?? Phil! You are soooo bad.
I do have the answer to the age old question. Bears do not do it in the woods. No, they do it my yard! Is that good fertilizer?

o

I am looking for
Pathfinder
Green Mouse Ears

Can you give me names that you are looking for ?
Thank You.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here