woodthrush

HAVE: These Mouse Ears

woodthrush
14 years ago

Green Mouse Ears

Blue Mouse Ears

Holy Mouse Ears

Frosted Mouse Ears

Looking for a streaked hosta or newer variety in exchange.

Comments (9)

• Peggy Bishop_McVay
    14 years ago

Could you be more specific about the streaked hosta you are looking for or are is it just any streaked hosta? I am new to Specific types but I would be willing to find something for the Hostas you have listed. I looked up photos of them and now I have to have some. Let me know.

• Susan Levy
    13 years ago

MOUSE EARS HUH? ARE THOSE THE NAME OF HOSTAS Never heard of them before. Just got some hostas going . I am interested if those are HOSTAS let me know SUZZEN 221

• woodthrush
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Yes, they are hosta, but you don't have anything to trade on your list but seeds.
    Thanks anyway

• suzy_q_granny
    13 years ago

I am interrested in green mouse ears, this is the only one I don't have.
    What are you looking for ?
    Do you have pathfinder ?
    Thank You

• woodthrush
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Yes, I do have Pathfinder. My trade list is here.

• hostamanphil
    13 years ago

I might be interested in some of those mouse ears.They don't attract varmints do they?I have enough problems with possum and coons.I even saw a bear once.You wouldn't know how to keep bear away do you?
    I do not have a lot to trade but I do have some hard to find green and white varigated ones.My grandma gave them to me before she died.They only have a scientific name so you know they're good.If you don't like the colorful ones than I have some really big ones that I think are called elegants.I also have some small green ones that make a great
    border(another scientific name),cant remember the name off hand though.Let me know what you think.The green and white ones are pretty rare so you might have to add something besides those mouse ones .Thank You ,Phil

• franknjim
    13 years ago

Woodthrush has over 1,200 named varieties of hostas. Check her have list at the link below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Woodthrush's have list

• woodthrush
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Do I have to punish you two?? Phil! You are soooo bad.
    I do have the answer to the age old question. Bears do not do it in the woods. No, they do it my yard! Is that good fertilizer?

• suzy_q_granny
    13 years ago

I am looking for
    Pathfinder
    Green Mouse Ears

Can you give me names that you are looking for ?
    Thank You.

Sponsored