Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gesila_gw

WANTED: 2011 Secret Swap Follow-Up

Gesila
12 years ago

My package was shipped yesterday. This was our first time dividing and shipping hostas. My DH is already talking about next year's secret swap and setting a table up to make the dividing easier.

My package arrived this morning! Am I the lucky one who was the first to receive? Hope this is the right way to post. I'm a newbie!

My package came today from GRDNNKD. What perfect timing as we had a yard of topsoil delivered last night and we have the afternoon away from the ice cream store to plant them!

It's like Christmas in July! My DH and I haven't exchanged gifts in the past few years since all our funds have gone into remodeling our duplex (well, and now hostas), so this was extra special for us! I think he was just as excited as I was!

Here's what we got:

Lakeside Coal Miner - I've been looking for this one all summer!

Stiletto - I'm going to call this my "pay it forward" hosta as my secret swap partner received it in his first trade! One day, I'll be dividing it and sending it off to someone else!

Venusta - a dwarf green. My daughter is going to make a special pot for this one and put it's Japanese name on it in Kanji (she's a second year Japanese language major).

Lakeside KnickKnack seedling - I love it - ruffled edges and creamy margins!

Thanks again GRNNKD, they arrived in perfect condition!

Gesila