Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wanted: wanted: guardian angel, others for memory garden

Posted by tandginger 4 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 2, 09 at 12:55

Hello all-
I am new here so I'm not really sure how this works, but I thought it was worth trying... I have a dear friend who lost his son a few years ago. His family has spent numerous hours creating a memory garden for their son on a piece of land that was donated to them. The land is gorgeous and it is wonderful as it is used by youth camps so many people are able to see and use this wonderful garden. My friend was very kind and had a stone made for my brother who has also passed and placed it in the garden as well. We are planning on making a trip to visit my friend this summer and I would love to have a few plants for him and his family to make part of their garden. This space is wooded so receives very limited light, so hostas would work great.
I have a few plants that I could trade, unfortunately none of them are too special, but hopefully someone out there would be interested...
Iris - Unknown color
Chives
Sedum ground cover with yellow flowers
Striptease hosta
Golden Tiara hosta
Unknown varigated hostas
Francee hosta
Ditch lilies... everyone's favorite! :)
If anyone is interested please just send me a note. Again, I'm brand new to this, but would love find some special plants for my friend.
Thanks in advance!

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here