Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tandginger

wanted: wanted: guardian angel, others for memory garden

tandginger
14 years ago

Hello all-

I am new here so I'm not really sure how this works, but I thought it was worth trying... I have a dear friend who lost his son a few years ago. His family has spent numerous hours creating a memory garden for their son on a piece of land that was donated to them. The land is gorgeous and it is wonderful as it is used by youth camps so many people are able to see and use this wonderful garden. My friend was very kind and had a stone made for my brother who has also passed and placed it in the garden as well. We are planning on making a trip to visit my friend this summer and I would love to have a few plants for him and his family to make part of their garden. This space is wooded so receives very limited light, so hostas would work great.

I have a few plants that I could trade, unfortunately none of them are too special, but hopefully someone out there would be interested...

Iris - Unknown color

Chives

Sedum ground cover with yellow flowers

Striptease hosta

Golden Tiara hosta

Unknown varigated hostas

Francee hosta

Ditch lilies... everyone's favorite! :)

If anyone is interested please just send me a note. Again, I'm brand new to this, but would love find some special plants for my friend.

Thanks in advance!