Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: have 100's of named daylilies for hostas

Posted by hallsgreenhouses 24293 (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 22, 05 at 17:04

I have hundreds of daylilies and am in the process of putting them in my trades list, may take me a while. I am new to hostas and only have about 12 different ones so I am open to just about any, the one I want the most right now is Marilyn Monroe. Any one wanted daylilies check out my list as I am working on it...Thanks Teresa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: have 100's of named daylilies for hostas

Hi Teresa,
Wow I envy your greenhouses. I won't just one and you have five. I would love to trade for some of your daylilies. Yes daylily addiction is bad, and so is irises, hostas, and so on and so on. Once you get started you can't quit.
I would love to trade for any of these:
darla anita
edge of heaven
faces of a clown
fire and fog
forbidden dreams
killer
lemon cream truffle
masked phantom
peach magnolia
panda bear
witches wink
wizards heir
I have lots of hostas and hope you are looking for some that I have. Just look at my list and LMK.

Thanks,

Shirley

o

What a list! I am interested in your Spacecoast Starburst,
Persian Market, South Seas, Candian Border Patrol, Empero Dragon, Paper Butterfly, Alot of these are on my wish list.
Please look at my Hosta's list I have over 30 PLMK
Debbie

o

Hi Teresa,
Welcome to the world of hostas! You have MANY dayliles that I would like to trade for. I will email you a list once I have gone through them all. Please look at my hosta and daylily list and let me know if there are some that you would like.
Thanks,
Mary

o

Hi,

Is the offer still open? If so, please see my humble trade list...

Would love to trade DL for Hosta's or visa-versa. Or anything else that may be of interest to you.

Thank you,

J

o

I'm interested in A Bodacious Pattern. There's a list of hostas on my Member Page. Thanks - Pat

Here is a link that might be useful: Member Page

o

See my trade list and let me know if you see anything you are interested in. I only have one daylily variety at the moment, but now have lots of SUN. Do you have any Bengal Bay or Edge of Heaven? I would love any whites, yellows or reds. Thanks, Jane

o

Thanks everyone for the trades this year. I am all traded out. Am definalty interested for next year though. Thanks again! Teresa Hall

o

Hi--the only hosta seed I have in abundance is the August Lily--very fragrant and blooms after the others with pure white blooms. If you are interested in a trade, I would love any daylily that does well in less sunny conditions--I just have a couple of the really common ones.. Thanks--Susan

o

Are you interested in trading this spring 2006? I have lots of hostas to trade for daylillies.

What daylillies will you have for trade? See my trade list
and let me know if anything strikes your fancy:
http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/angelonia_anne

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here