Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Seed swap

Posted by jas_il 5/IL (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 28, 06 at 12:20

Hi everyone,
Anybody interested in hosta seed swap?

Here are the rules:
- You can send as many packets of seed that you would like, but please no more than three packets of the same variety.

- If you think any other seeds than Hosta like flowers, veggie etc. or anything else you can send that too.

- For sending seeds please use bubble wrapped envelope. I will reuse the envelopes sent to me.

- Enclose a return address lable and enough postage to return envelope. it will need to be at least as much as it cost to send.

- A copy of your wish list. I would try to fill as much as according to your wish list but what you get back depends on what everyone sends in.

- Deadline for mailing to me will be Nov. 28, 2006. I will return seeds the first week in Dec 2006.

- I will send you email when I receive your packets of seeds in the mail.

- I would add few bonuses with every packet.

- So please sign up today.

Thanks
Jasmine

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Seed swap

Hi everyone,
Anybody want to join the swap? So far 17 people have signed up for the swap in round robin group. The title is "freshly harvested seed swap".

It is the last call. If interested please sign up now.
Thanks
Jasmine

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here