Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wanted: op hosta seeds

Posted by hostasformez4 4/5 (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 20, 08 at 14:12

Hosta seeds to trade.

All seeds are from named hosta and are this years seeds. Some I have lost the tags on so will say yellow, unknown, etc., on the bags. Bag sizes are 1 3/4 by 3 and will HOPEFULLY be filled with more than 50 seeds in the full ones and less for lower number collections I was able to get.

I have not completely cleaned the seeds so there will be some waste in each bag. Because of that I have added more volume to each bag where I could. I have no idea if the seeds will sprout, but to the best of my ability I tried to 'feel for' puffy seeds in the smaller amounts I collected.

Since I have hundreds of some and just a few of others, please email me at ladytea1941@aol.com , subject hosta seeds, for more information.

Thanks for looking.

Varities not in any special order:

Osprey
Aspen Gold
Ventricosa
Ventricoa Aureomarginata
Twister
Blue Arrow
Sum and Substance
Blue dimples
Love Pat
Ground master
Blue Angel
Grand Tiara
June
Sea Octopus
Pacific Blue Edger
Grand Master
Colossal
Francee
Kabitan
Rohdeifolia
Halycon
Golden Septer
Gold Edger
Allan P. McConnell
Ebb Tide
Ginko Craig
Green Gold
Invincible
Sagae
Aba Daba Doo
Amber Tiara
Queen Josephine
Nothern Exposure
Antioch
Sieboldiana Elegans

Unknowns:

Yellows (3)
Aristocrat?
F Williams look alike
Unknowns (6)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wanted: op hosta seeds

Welcome back Connie, You're brave to come back when it's so cold.

I've sent you and email.

Alexis

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here