Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Who am I?

Posted by caliloo z6/7 Penna (My Page) on
Tue, May 8, 07 at 18:40

Need an id..... Ken did you send this one? No tag anywhere near it, and I can't remember what I may have stuck over here.....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Any guesses appreciated!

Alexa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Who am I?

Looks a lot like my Dust Devil does right now.

o

It sure is pretty whatever it is.

o

Alexa,
It looks a lot like both my Dust Devil and my Twilight though on first seeing it my initial reaction was Twilight.
Art

o

Alexa, I think it's Twilight, because I think I might have sent you one!

o

ART!

You are a genius!

It IS Twilight! I had picked it up really late in the season at either Wally World, HD, Lowe's, etc. I didn't want to leave it in the pot all winter so I stuck it in a back corner near the compost pile and the tag disappeared. Needless to say I forgot all about it until today when I stood there starting at it for a good 15 minutes thinking "Who the heck put that one there???"

I guess it was happy there all winter LOL!

Thanks so much everyone for helping!

Alexa

o
///RE: Who am I?

ok, I'm really getting senile....

o
weed!

Aw weed!

It is the thought that counts - and if you looked at a Twilight and thought of me that's all that matters.

That and you just sent me a GORGEOUS Blue Mouse Ears so I gotta do a little sucking up LOLOLOL!

A

o

Everyone beat me to it,but I was going to say Twilight also. I have 7 of them! Phil

o

Looks like the Frances Williams I just bought.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here