Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
don_in_colorado

Let's Go Patriots!!

don_in_colorado
10 years ago

This afternoon, I'm a Patriots fan; Beat the Broncos PLEASE!! Maybe then I can forget I'm in Broncos Country for five freakin' minutes!

Don B.

Comments (11)

• sunnywood4bChazyNY
    10 years ago

Not a chance GO BRONCOS!!!!!

• dg
    10 years ago

Let's go Patriots!

Payton Manning as quarterback against my DH's beloved Seahawks in the Super Bowl could be disappointing :-P

Go 'hawks!

Deb

• Babka NorCal 9b
    10 years ago

Go Peyton! Go Niners!

-Babka

• in ny zone5
    10 years ago

Brady and the Patriots started way too late and will not make it. Sorry!

• bkay2000
    10 years ago

Don, be glad you don't live in Dallas. No better than the Cowboys have been the last several years, it's all you hear from June till Christmas (or until they get beat out). You would think the press would get interested in the basketball team, the baseball team or the hockey team. But, nooooo.... It's all Cowboys all the time.

You finally get used to it and ignore it. At least, most of the time.

bk

• beverlymnz4
    10 years ago

Seriously, I don't want to here anyone complaining about their football team winning too many games. Think about it. Its like some one complaining about it being too hot in January.

I've been in Minny too long.

• don_in_colorado
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Guess I'll have to root for the Broncos. The Seahawks aren't an option for me. Gloating turns me off, bigtime. And boy, do the Seahawks gloat. Worst winners I've ever seen, this current team.

Sooo (clears throat).....GO BRONCOS!!

Bev, being a Chargers fan, I've never even HEARD of someone complaining about my team winning too MANY games... well, maybe a Raiders fan or two, in between prison stints. OH!! (RIMSHOT)...

My team is long gone, I just am hoping for a good Superbowl, really. May the best team win.

It actually CAN get too hot in Dallas in January, huh BKay? ; )

Cheers!
    Don B.

• hostafreak
    10 years ago

Sorry,Don,I am not a fan of Tom Terrific. After watching those games yesterday,I think Seattle better watch out! That was a bad game for the NFC. Phil

• dg
    10 years ago

I'd say that the 12th man, or gloating as Don called it, is all they've had to cheer the fans up in the last few years. No worries, the Broncos will most likely hand the Seahawks their rears in short order...

35 years ago DH chose to pick a team besides "duh" Bears or St Louis (previously Cardinals), which all his buddies are split between because of our location. Believe me, there isn't enough room to swing a stick without hitting an annoying Bears or Rams fan, sheesh :-)

Sorry I replied in the first place...the Super Bowl is just a good excuse for me to pig out on snacks ;-)

• in ny zone5
    10 years ago

And imagine that many of these guys playing so rough will have health issues in the future, not only from multiple concussions. Plus all that money most players are making will be gone a few years after they leave, due to poor ('professional') financial advice and overspending. It seems to be a sad story to me. It is healthier to garden with hostas.

• don_in_colorado
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Heck with it all, I'm watching Puppy Bowl X on Animal Planet. GO PUPPIES!!!

Sponsored
Granitech Inc.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Award Winning Bathroom & Kitchen Remodelers of Virginia