Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hosta Y 2013

Posted by ilovetogrow 9 Jax Florida (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 16, 14 at 3:34

Why do scuba divers fall backwards out of a boat?

What ship has no captain but two mates?

There was a shipwreck at sea and Buck, Lance and Jack were washed ashore on a small island. Reaching the shore, exhausted, they all fell asleep. Buck woke first and saw that a box of hosta had been washed ashore. He planted one third of the hostas and went back to sleep. Next, Lance woke up an seeing the box of hostas, planted one third of what was left and fell asleep. Jack woke up next and assumed that the other two hadn't planted any hostas, so he planted one third of what remained. When Jack had finished, there were eight hostas left over. How many hostas were in the box originally?

Y not show me your Ys:

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hosta Y 2013

Yellow River
 photo YELLOWRIVER_zps134f9589.jpg

o

Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
 photo YellowPolkaDotBikini_zpsfaa744cd.jpg

Vanessa

o

Yesterday's Memories

o

Yingeri

Paul

o

Yesterday's Memories

o

Yankee Blue

o

Yellow River 6-7-13 b (18)

o

Thanks, Ah, 'Yellow River'. I bought one last year, wish it will go towards your size, Mctavish, this year. Spring is the time when we all look forward to see any size increases. 8x12 inches leaf size looks great! Bernd

o

Yankee Blue
Hostanista yours is beautiful ,first season for me
Faye

o

My Yellow River, looks quite different from the others here. Very over crowded, this is one of the groups I moved and spaced out last fall.

o

1. So the heavy tank doesn't land on their backs when they hit the water.
2. The marital relationship. (WAG)
3. 27

That Yellow River is pretty impressive.
Kathy

o

Bernd, You will probably have to have patience with Yellow River. My plant is 7 years old and finally beginning to look mature. It has grown in good light, no tree roots and no moving around (very rare for me). I found it much slower than Abba Dabba Do which is similar.

Old Dirt, your very nice looking plant is probably So Sweet. Check it out on the Library.

o

zkathy almost.
If scuba divers fell forward they would land in the boat. For getting the rest correct 15 new unplanned hostas. Paula

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here