Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
josephines67

Hey, Guacamole Don!

Hi, Don! When you get a minute, Could you kindly shoot me an email? Got something for you that you will find of interest. Can't seem to email you directly via gardenweb. Thank you.
Jo :-)

Comments (9)

• don_in_colorado
    10 years ago

Sure, Jo. I'll shoot you one right now.

Don B.

• User
    10 years ago

I hate to see a thread with only one post in reply. So I am reminded of a book with SHOOTS in the title. It is about grammar and the use of punctuation.

EATS, SHOOTS AND LEAVES.....
    This title can understandably confuse one about its subject matter. Like a gunman who eats his meal, shoots the cook, and then leaves.

EATS SHOOTS AND LEAVES.....
    On the other hand, this is a whole different critter. It is a title which could be about PANDA BEARS, right? The animal eats bamboo shoots and leaves.

So now that I've tossed a pebble into the still waters, and the rippling rings extend far and wide, I rest my case, content that this thread now has at least ONE MORE POST THAN THE MINIMUM of Q & R (response).

Here is a link that might be useful: Book EATS, SHOOTS AND LEAVES

• JANE100
    10 years ago

Well Mocc, I'll join you . I just shot you a couple with pics. In re: to your response to an old thread from last July re: neighbors!!

• JANE100
    10 years ago

Well Mocc, I'll join you . I just shot you a couple with pics. In re: to your response to an old thread from last July re: neighbors!!

• User
    10 years ago

Most of you are too young to remember dialing a phone and chatting over the busy signal. As a teen ... back in the old days, we would call the radio station, switchboard busy, but many were talking, giving out their phone numbers, such like that.

So, while Jo and Don have the line busy, Jane and I are talking over the busy signal...yadayada

• in ny zone5
    10 years ago

Me thinks this forum is public, so no reason to mention that you send private messages, or you shoot in you foot.

• josephines167 z5 ON Canada
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Aw, Mocc...LOL...you are a gem....I didn't have Don's email to share the information you emailed me, so I asked him to provide it to me so I could share it with him, as you had asked me to....gardenweb wouldn't allow me to email him directly.

Bernd, you funny! There are a number of us on this that share emails without advertising it. Sometimes it is necessary to use this forum in this fashion without bothering everyone else. Did I do something wrong? :-(

• User
    10 years ago

Jo, nono nothing wrong, I was just making a joke. Hope you can smile about EATS, SHOOTS AND LEAVES, since Don said he'd shoot it over to you...... (and then LEAVE) :)

• josephines167 z5 ON Canada
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Oh I got your joke, it was great, no problem...but I probably misunderstood Bernd's post..sorry.