Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hostanista

Video to February Blues

hostanista
10 years ago

Snowed again last night. It's snowing right now. Sick, sick, sick of it all. Yes, I have the FEBRUARY BLUES. So today I took solace in my photos and made a video showcasing all the blues I could find in my garden - not just hostas. Enjoy! Or not, don't really care....SIGH! COME ON SPRING GET ME OUT OF THIS FUNK!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: http://creativigee.com/New_Garden.html

Comments (10)

• User
    10 years ago

Hostanista, you are really quite good at the miniatures! Infinite patience.... I watched February Blues and then the Autumn video.

Actually, the little table and 2 chairs, bistro style, are exactly what I have in my really real full size hosta garden. (Black not white). And that is where we have our tete-a-tete at sunset when the weather is warmer. Charming, well done! Thank you for sharing.

• mountainy man z8 Ireland
    10 years ago

Lovely videos Hostanista and nice music too, had a look at your sock monkeys, you are nuts lol, but in a really nice way!

• timhensley
    10 years ago

Wonderful .... Thanks for sharing.

• newhostalady Z6 ON, Canada
    10 years ago

Had a look at your videos. I was expecting to see a lot of hostas, but was pleasantly surprised. Lovely plants and flowers! You put the videos together very well. Great shots. No wonder you have the February blues. I would want to be out in a garden like yours too!

• bkay2000
    10 years ago

Enjoyed.

Thanks for sharing.

bk

• hosta_freak
    10 years ago

What little I could see,Hostanista was very nice,but the videos on half of them would stop,and not return. I guess maybe I didn't do it right. Thanks or sharing them,however. Phil

• hostanista
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks all! And mountainy_man, YES I am! I strive for nuttiness (nuttyness?) - glad it comes through! Those monkeys are a bit strange, I must say.

hosta_freak - my computer is a bit old and it does that sometimes too, it's just the video loading, sometimes takes a couple of minutes of stops and starts - just gotta sit there and let it do its thing, or click the refresh button and it should run through a 2 or 3 minute video.

• josephines167 z5 ON Canada
    10 years ago

EXQUISITE!

I just finished babysitting my 4-yr old granddaughter so when I sat down for a little breather, I grabbed the iPad to see what's new on our forum. I found this little bit of heaven!

Hostanista you are a very talented individual. The miniature gardens are absolutely inspiring and so exquisite...the detail is amazing. I found all the vids and music so soothing and utterly lovely. When I got to the end I was like, HEY, Where's the next vid????? Talk about feeling deprived! LOL

P.S. Took a second run-through, then I will do a third, fourth, ...., ....,and I want to eat those tomatoes.

THANK YOU very much for sharing. You are spoiling us you know. :-)

Jo

This post was edited by josephines67 on Wed, Feb 26, 14 at 13:21

• ilovetogrow z9 Jax Florida
    10 years ago

Thank you for showing me parts of Canada and what you can grow there. You put the flower to many plant names I have only heard about as they do not grow here. You truly have an eye with a camera. Your gardens make Canada beautiful. Paula

• hostanista
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Jo and Paula, you're making me blush, really - you're too kind! I take so many pictures and with digital these days, well, no one ever gets to see them because no one prints pictures any more. Combining them on a video is an easy way to put a bunch together and post them for a little hit of pretty! Thanks again for your kind words.

P.S. It's freakin' snowing AGAIN.