Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Any Hostaphiles in COLORADO???

Posted by Don_in_Colorado 6a (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 22, 13 at 19:51

Heeeellloooooo.....!!! Anyone at all? I joined this forum last August, but this is the first time I've called out for anyone in Colorado...It's not as though there are any groups in this state....Maybe I'd better start one, even though I'm a hosta rookie....Not a rookie gardener, however.....Hello? Any lurkers, maybe?

I'm Listening,
Don B.
Westminster, CO.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Any Hostaphiles in COLORADO???

Looking at the American Hosta Society "local Societies" page. there are none in Colorado, but perhaps just across in the next states. But perhaps there are some gardening groups in your states with hosta people?
Bernd

Here is a link that might be useful: Lookup for local hosta societies

o

Thanks for the tip, Bernd...I'll search for gardening groups in general and see where that takes me.

Don B.

o

DonB, are there any groups of gardeners here on GWeb which might be productive for contacts?

I was on Alabama Garden forum, then the New England forum. I'd have to scan the list of gardening forums here to see what might be the hangout for other Colorado gardeners. Rocky Mountain gardening? Are you in the mounteens? Near the Mile High City?

o

There used to be a forum poster who went by the name"Scooters Bear" on this forum but they seemed to have disappeared. This was a while back. Phil

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here