Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
brandys_garden

Getting the hosta patio garden ready for the season

brandys_garden
10 years ago

I went to Home Depot today and got some pot stands for Wheee, Mama Mia and one of the Paul's Glory's. My hope is to make more room for more hostas by combining my cement blocks into my own makeshift display since my neighbor never got around to building the one he promised me. I haven't decided what I am going to add this year yet... But I am waiting to see if all of mine survived the winter first. I know 13 for sure have. Still waiting to see on Minuteman, El Nino, and Dream Queen, plus a couple of others.
I also bought some very cute dragonfly and butterfly displays to "dazzle" some of the plants, as if they need it!!

PS- It looks very rough right now, I have a lot of leaves to clean out but this is what I got done today. I also got a new rake at HD to help with the leaves.

Here's the purple dragonfly to dazzle Wheee...

A blue butterfly for U. Albomarginata...

And a green butterfly for H. Luna Moth as they didn't have any luna moths there. :( Close enough.

Oh and here's my "Angel Plant" a Golden Pothos I got for donating to Children's Miracle Network there at HD, too... So far it's on the ceiling and my cats can't reach it, yet... But I am told it grows really fast so they may be able to shortly! Haha!!

Comments (2)