Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
if you had the chance.. why wouldnt you go ...

Posted by ken_adrian z5 (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 9, 13 at 11:13

check out the link

ken

Here is a link that might be useful: link

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: if you had the chance.. why wouldnt you go ...

Oh! I would most definitely go! Here we are with temps due to get into the 60s during the next few days and now with those pictures, I am itching to start buying more!

Ken, is that you laughing that I hear? Didn't I recently mention that I wouldn't buy anything more as long as the galloping gardeners are still wreaking havoc on the back yard? Oh well, hope (stupidity?) springs eternal. Wonderful link, Ken. Thanks for sharing!

o

Yes,I would. Definitely better than my paltry garden! Phil

o

I certainly would like to see these gardens, hopefully there will be pictures on the AHS site afterwards. It is too far from NY. I missed going when the convention was in the Boston area.
Bernd

o

Bernd,

Why don't you go to First Look this year. It's in Connecticut and I know they will be touring some great gardens there. One of the gardens belongs to Ed Travers. There was an article about his garden in the Hosta Journal some time ago. He has a border that has pretty much every Lakeside Hosta that Mary created. First Look will be in June, but they haven't posted the details yet.

Steve

o

Ken, thanks for providing the link. I really enjoyed seeing all those gardens.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here