Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Spring is here?

Posted by sunnywood 5a ChazyNY (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 10, 14 at 12:13

Saw this on Facebook . Kind of appropriate ! No need to water here in Colorado. We have been getting rain and snow every third day for a couple of weeks. It was 70+ yesterday . Supposed to be above 70 today, but snow tomorrow lol!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spring is here?

• Posted by mori1 5/6 KS (My Page) on
    Mon, Mar 10, 14 at 12:15

LOL, I almost choke on my bagel when I read this. Thank you for my morning laugh.

o

Thanks for sharing a great laugh! I'm going to use that one! :-)

o

Sooo funny!! Thanks!

o

hehehehehe
Oy oy, it is a good one to spread the laughs.
Totally made my day. It's been drizzling here all day, so I cannot remove the 20 bags of mini-bark nuggets from the SUV.

And I won't be wetting my plants today at least.
bwahahahahaha.......

o

Thanks for the great laugh. I needed it this morning. Will need it more tomorrow. Our "winter storm" has been upgraded to "Blizzard" . All schools closed and all activities cancelled. Starting now with rain but supposed to turn to heavy snow and high winds between 2AM Wed. and 2 AM Thurs.Lot of businesses told staff to stay home. Even the SPCA is closed and volunteers told not to show up. 2 major bridges will probably close by noon tomorrow too. Hope this is the last one for this yr.

o

Jane, I am downwind from you around Albany NY. On Wednesday am we have rain, but tonight there will be several inches of snow. In the mean time I enjoy to see whole areas without snow, in my yard under trees. The few days in the 40s helped a lot, but the next days has only days in the 30s and 20s in the forecast. Average should be 45 right now, 50 dgrs end of March. Bernd

o

More in the "garden sign" category:

o

And if you want a chuckle reading and/or purchasing hosta-related anything, this is a good place: http://www.cafepress.ca/+hostas+gifts

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.cafepress.ca/+hostas+gifts

o

I really like the nightshirt with
THERE IS NO SUCH THING
AS TOO MANY HOSTA

o

sooo .. are you in chazy, ny or co, where you dont need to water ??? ????

you can change that on your members page.. if you wish ...

ken

o

Love the other signs. Ken ,I live in Colorado from Nov to May . The rest of the year in Chazy,NY. Most of my hostas are in Chazy 250 varieties many dups. Weather in CO has been crazy . Snow one day 70 degrees the next. No hostas yet ,but tulips and daffodils are up strong.

o

Hi Sunnywood. We formerly split the year same as you between Ma zone 5b and south Al zone 9a. Now it is all year in Al. I brought hosta with me while dormant.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here