Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
let the voting begin for heuchera

Posted by Johnsp 6b (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 28, 12 at 9:24

It is time to officially vote for the picture which will appear on the opening page of the Heuchera forum. Please list the picture you like in here and the person who posted it. The voting will run until tomorrow at 6PM EST so hopefully everyone will have an opportunity to vote. I know some voted early but want to have a seperate post for the voting rather than have to scroll through a lot of posts looking for the votes. Thanks everyone for all the help and we should see the forum up and running by mid week.

Scott

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: let the voting begin for heuchera

thisismelissa
Her second collage photo
Cher

o

thisismelissa
second collage photo

Connie May

o

thisismelissa
second collage photo

o

thisismelissa
2nd collage photo

Cj

o

Melissa's second collage pic.

o

I also am voting for Melissa's 2nd collage photo.

Wendy

o

Thisismelissa's second collage photo

o

Guess what my vote is? No, really guess. Sheesh! Do I need to say it? All right. Melissa's second photo. There! LOL!

Karen

o

All of the photos are gorgeous. I'm really starting to love these things. I vote for the first of Melissa's collages because it shows the leaf edges and the diversity of each one. Very artistic.

Gail

o

I am odd man out. I like the pic of the different leaf colors but...

I vote for Connie's 2nd one. It shows how beautiful they look in the garden. The other forum Avitars seem to be more of a natural pic of the plant in the garden. Like the hosta Avitar.

o

Melissa you are the winner. If you would please email the picture to me so I can forward on to administration. Thank you.

Scott

o

thisismelissa
second collage photo!!!

o

Thank you all!

I'm so honored! Scott, check your email.

o

You got the right email just emailed you back.

Scott

o

When does the heuchera forum open?

Deanna

o

Melissa just got in and emailed your photo to admin. Hopefully we will see the forum by mid week. They told me it will take a couple of days so I'm guessing we should see and be able to begin posting on Wednesday or Thursday. Again congratulations Melissa and again thanks to all who participated.

Scott

o

Yay! Can't wait for our shiny brand new forum to be up and running. And thank you Scott for getting this all set up.

Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here