Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
miketropic

I hate to say it but...

miketropic
10 years ago

As some of you might remember when I started posting in this forum I was planning a move and all my hostas were planted in ground. I was not real sure how I was going to take them all and with a bit of advise from everyone I had a go at it.I dug up everything I could find and loaded them and a tag into plastic grocery bags and moved them here. with no pots and all the bags of top soil frozen I didn't know what to do...Then Ken shows up with some "throw them on the drive way" comments and how tough they are so I left them. Sitting on the bags with the tops open. We then had the worst winter in 30 years and I knew it was over..about 2 weeks ago as it warmed I potted them all and hoped for the best...I now have pips comming up in every pot and I don't think I lost a single one! So as much as I hate to feed his ego..

Ken was right there that tough and they will make it over winter on the drive way...

Man that was tough to type glad I got it out of my system ROFL.Pics of said pots when it stops raining

Comments (9)