Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hey Paul

Posted by thisismelissa z4a-S Twin Cities MN (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 6, 13 at 13:36

.... been trying to email you with no response. Did you change email addresses are are you ignoring your fellow enabler?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hey Paul

Straw Melissa......I was planning on dropping you a message this weekend, but AOL mail is being difficult for some reason. I'll drop you a pm when I resolve. BTW, whenever my kids say hey ( as in hay) dad....I always reply straw and their name.....they hate it.

And since this is the hosta forum....a pic of minis from a tour a few years ago. Spring is coming....

Paul

o

Rather than start another thread....here's a link from my MIL

Dance of the Flowers (about 2 min long)...see link below. Be sure to click to full screen.

Paul

Here is a link that might be useful: Dance of the Flowers

o

Shoot, I think you're lying about Spring.

How's the thaw in your yard?
My gardens are mostly thawed. Some big patches of snow still in the grass section of my back yard.

Neighbors' yard is eatten up by voles. I'm a bit worried they might have gotten into my sun garden.

Good to hear from you.

How's the th

o
Video

LOVE the video. Thank you for sharing!

o

deleted

This post was edited by paul_in_mn on Sat, Apr 6, 13 at 18:11

o

This is melissa, hope your hostas are unscathed by voles.

Paul, I enjoyed the video, Dance of the Flowers. Wish whoever produced it would produce a Dance of Hostas filming the unfurling of hostas in the spring. That would be quite a show.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here