Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
2013 Hosta Lists updates....

Posted by pietertje (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 7, 13 at 15:07

I have just finished uploading the 2013 updates to Don Rawson's Hosta Lists to my website. You can find them here. Enjoy!

The Themes List will be updated shortly....

Pieter

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 2013 Hosta Lists updates....

Yeeehaaaaaa!!
Thanks, Pieter AND Don, those lists are such a great service to have.

My especial preference is for the list of Fragrant Flowered Hosta. When I go shopping (online only, sad to say), I have that list beside me as a guide.

o

• Posted by Ludisia 7a Philadelphia (My Page) on
    Sun, Apr 7, 13 at 20:40

I see Robert Frost is still on the Drawstring List ???

::sad face::

Don ?

o

Thanks for the hosting, and for this update posting, Pieter, and to Don for the epic effort.

Just last week I was perusing the printed copy Don so graciously signed for us last year and thinking about how much effort had to have gone into this marvel !

o

I know! You are so right, HostaHillbilly! Besides the work on the lists, there are a few amateur "interested bystanders" he has dealt with very kindly and graciously as well.

There is a world of information made useful without having to blink an eye. Just find the right list, and take it with you when you go hosta shopping.

o
Ludisia.....

.....re-check the Drawstring List...and quite frankly, I have my doubts whether 'Captain's Adventure' belongs on the list, based on my experience with 2 samples...

Pietertje

o

• Posted by Ludisia 7a Philadelphia (My Page) on
    Wed, Apr 10, 13 at 7:52

Thanks so much Pieter and Don. :)

I see Pizzaz is off there as well.

Like Mocc and HH said earlier, we ALL appreciate the tremendous effort and the value of these lists.

Ludi

o

....and the Themes Lists have been updated and posted as well now.

Enjoy!

Pieter

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here