Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Lakeside plants

Posted by roblksd (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 14, 12 at 18:20

These are Lakeside Foiled Plot, Lakeside San Ho Tia and Lakeside Footprints New Lakesides, Foiled Plot, San Ho Ti>,Footprints Lakeside Foiled Plot Lakeside San Ho Tia Lakeside Footprints

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Lakeside plants

is this a test???

3 names.. 4 pix.. whats that all about.. lol ..

ken

o

All three are together in the first picture then looks like Rob sperated each into individual pictures. I do know these three a quite rare and are on his availability list.

Scott

o

I love that blue one. Which is the name for it?

o

Three lovely unblemished plants. Not biggies, and the plant shape, including the leaf, is attractive.

Nice to know that smaller hosta are in the pipeline too, there are a lot of the big guys. If I sate my addiction, it will require great looks/performance in a small package to fit my small garden.

o

The blue one is Lakeside Footprints. It is a small / medium plant. I think it is a blue that will hold up well in the south. There are other pictures of them on the Hosta Library

o

Hello, Rob - Just curious as to how many named Lakeside hostas there are? PS just emailed you for your list.
Thanks,
James

o

James, I have never counted. Mary had a lot of plants in her garden named but never offered to the public. I did not see you email. Please try again robslakesidehostas@gmail.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here