Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
esther_b

OK, I bought 3 hostas from Jim...guess which ones?

esther_b
12 years ago

Keeping in mind that I have only a small circular garden under the tree in my yard for hosta, I purchased 2 mini and one small hosta just now from Jim's. Thank you everyone for your input about Jim's Hostas as a merchant.

By a bit of subterfuge, I have obtained more room under that tree to plant more hostas. I turned the original raggedy oval into a perfect circle, adding about 6" outward all the way around and then quickly mulching over the grass which was now included in my circle to save myself from any co-op wrath for taking a bit more lawn for myself. I get rave reviews on my garden from many passers-by, they never got any raves for the grass on the lawn, it's that simple. Must have more hosta-growing room.

I have wanted "Cherish" since I saw it last year, but didn't have room for it. Now that I made the necessary room, I got one from Jim. I didn't want it to be lonely, so I added "Yellow Polka Dot Bikini" and "Raspberry Sundae" to the order. I can hardly wait to see the plants and to put them in my garden!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths