Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
funnthesun

Spring Plant Delights gardens visit - Part 2 - pic heavy

Riptide

Theo's Blue

This one was curious to me, the label read "Autumn Frost, PDN#01 muted yellow edge" Not the normal Autumn Frost spring look, maybe a mutation or something

Don Stevens

Capital Hill

Faith

Ultraviolet Light

Sagae cross

Frenzy

Mourning Dove

This was the largest Dancing Queen I've ever seen, I couldn't quite lean over the fence enough to get a pic that did it justice, but you can see how big the leaves are

Couldn't get close enough to read the label on this one, it looked like it said something close to "Center Right", but not that, of course

Sleeping Beauty

Pineapple Upsidedown Cake

Tutu

Golden Friendship

Warwick Comet

Couldn't read this tag, either, but what a beauty! Looked like it said "Mid-Morning"

Satisfaction (had trouble getting this pic from the right angle, it was just so huge, I couldn't do it justice!)

Prime Meridian

Thunderbolt

Paradise Island

Francheska

Sugar and Spice

Key Lime Pie

unknown blue

unknown

Komodo Dragon cross

Stormy Seas

That's it! Had a great time, as usual there and brought home way too many perennials. Spring Open House is my favorite, though. Everything is fresh and beautiful and it's nice and cool, still, under the canopy of the trees. Always something new to look at, I think Tony's added some hostas this year, to beef it back up a little. They were getting few and far between last year, hosta-wise.

Comments (3)