o
RE: Great expectations pic.

• Posted by mbug none (My Page) on
    Mon, May 12, 14 at 10:54

Looking good!

o

Your GE is beautiful.

My GE today. Three planted together. It's taken 4 years for them to get to this size.

GE is a stunner!

o

A GE I've had for ten years is suddenly going wild. It stayed at one eye for ten years, but I was startled to see two this year.

o

Here is mine tonight. Been untouched for 8 yrs. A stunner for sure!

photo imagejpg2-2.jpg

o

The pips are finally coming up on mine. I have had it for 6 summers as of this year and today I counted 9 pips! It has increased in size every year but at a snail's pace.

o

Yes, GE generally takes it time, but it is so worth it! A stunner it is!

o

I have a few small GE's also. They were one eye last year and are one eyed this year. I had hope for just one more pip each! Nevertheless, one of the GE's developed one fat pip. It is unfurling into a beauty all one pip of it. Here is a photo when I was fooling around with lighting after the rain.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here