Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A Pic of two KFM's.....

Posted by hosta_freak z6 NC (My Page) on
Wed, May 9, 12 at 10:15

Or at least I thought they were. These two Stripteases have been in my garden since 2007,2008,each planted in a different year. Up until this year,I have always called them Kiwi Full Monty,but after planting a third one a few years ago,I can finally see the difference. The actual KFM I planted is way more blue,and these two look the way Striptease should look,more green. I always thought the other two were KFM's,because they always grew far faster than my other Stripteases. I bought these from a local nursery,and the lady that owned the nursery had labels on them saying they were Sunpower,but I knew that was wrong. Anyhoo,take a look. I don,t have a new pic of my actual KFM. Phil

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Pic of two KFM's.....

Yes, the one on the left is a real Striptease. The one on the right is a variation of Striptease with a little bit of blue/gray to the leaves, so that one is an offtype, but like you have realized, not as blue as Kiwi Full Monty. Many of the Striptease being imported from Europe are the blue/gray offtype like the one on the right.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here