Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mini growers

Posted by fishing-dentist 6b (My Page) on
Fri, May 11, 12 at 15:28

i have opened a page in Facebook for mini hosta growers. If anyone is interested to join, i would love! ( International mini host growers)
I grow about 80 different minis, because of no room in my garden! :-)
Best regards
Frank

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mini growers

I probably have around 60 different minis but I won't use facebook due to their invasion of privacy and selling of your personal information.

o

I understand, but i am sold for sure! For me there it is to late. :-)
i did only post a little number of fotos, but i will let it grow.
Best regards

o

Frank,

FB doesn't sell your personal information. They do share info about their members with no identifying information. For example they may tell advertisers that you are a male over age 35 and you like gardening. Thus advertisers who sell gardening stuff will place adverts that you see. Believe me the ads are much less intrusive than those on GW.

If you know how to control your privacy settings there is no invasion of privacy. If you post something on GW or Photobucket it's the same thing.

Steve

o

bytheway my name is Frank too Frank! :-)

o

I'll go take a look, thanks! I grow a small number of minis but now that I've decided to change their location and grow them down along the dry creek in the moss banks, I may add more.

o

I'll go take a look, thanks! I grow a small number of minis but now that I've decided to change their location and grow them down along the dry creek in the moss banks, I may add more.

o

I sent a request. Looks like fun. I have a few minis but out of the Mouse series, I am doing them in pots.

o

• Posted by mbug nj (My Page) on
    Fri, May 11, 12 at 23:12

Can you post the link?

o

I joined up as well. That Cherish and Pandora's box look awesome.

o

What's your name on facebook?

Deanna

o

Thanks a lot for the feedback!
here is the link

Here is a link that might be useful: international mini hosta growers

o

Thanks a lot folks, our little page is growing!

o

bump!

o

a good suggestion for all Mini- lovers:
the 'book of little hostas'

Here is a link that might be useful: book of little hostas

o

Count me in, I just sent a request. I currently only have a few mini's but as I am out of space for the larger varieties, I will have to expand on the mini's collection so some ideas would be great!

o

You are counted in and i try to find some new for Your collection. :-) Let me know, what You like.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here