LITTLE DOLL
Photobucket

LITTLE SUNSPOT
Photobucket

LAKESIDE BABY FACE
Photobucket

MAYAN MOON
Photobucket

MISS LINDA SMITH (Art Wrede says it is the best red stemmed hosta he ever hybridized)
Photobucket

OLIVE BAILEY LANGDON
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Garden walk May10 (part 2)

That color combination on Miss Linda Smith is very nice.

Thanks for the pics.

Paul

o

The one you listed as Little Sunspot,doesn't look right. Mine are both variegated? Phil

o

Is your Little Sunspot (or whatever it is, Hosta_freak is right, I thought they were variegated) burning at the edges already? And are those baby columbine growing in the background of that pic?

Your Mayan Moon looks really happy in its location. And I do like those purple stems on Miss Linda

o

Sheesh! All I can say is I am dumb enough that I found the garden tag in the lawn and stuck it in (early season) where I *thought* it was planted.

So... it is in a bed where all the hosta names start with "S" (yes, I *DO* know Little starts with "L") so it begins with S.... guesses welcome!

Alexa

PS And yes, I have an entire bed with "S" hostas....

Sagae,
Stiletto
St Paul
Striptease
Stained Glass
Swoosh
Sunpower
Sweet Home Chicago

and I did that from memory so I probably forgot a few....

o

I've been considering Miss Linda Smith, your picture got it put on the must have list!

I love it, an "S" bed!

Gesila

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here