Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_63513

My Friend Nancy

User
11 years ago

I was looking for My Friend Nancy to send as a gift to ....my friend Nancy, and had a hard time finding one. I intended to order it from one source where it was in stock, but I kept poking around to see what was out there. In the process, I visited the AHS site and noticed the list of nurseries which give the $15 discount for new AHS members--and I don't recall getting my certificate, because I sure haven't applied any discounts.

And that is when I found Mason Hollow Nursery up in New Hampshire. Very interesting, haven't heard of them mentioned on here before, to the best of my recollection. Not only did they have My Friend Nancy, they had it in one and two gallon sizes. Hmmm, sounds like a nice present to me. So I ordered a two gallon of MFN. While I was at it, to plant on either side of this hosta, I opted for two Guardian Angels. One is okay, but I think my Nancy is going to need all the help she can get.

Nan has a brain tumor and also pulmonary issues, and will be divesting herself of all her parrots. If I could no longer keep my parrots, I'd need a Guardian Angel to lift me up.

I ordered the Guardian Angels to watch over My Friend Nancy. I am driving up to Germantown, New York, leaving Monday night, to bring one of her parrots home with me. It is the best I can do to help in a bad situation.

So many people have bad news these days, it is keeping the Guardian Angels very busy. I wish to thank someone here for offering to split their MFN, very thoughtful and much appreciated.

Comments (5)