Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Finally getting rain, hail just skirted by a bout 5 miles away !

Posted by leafwatcher zone 5 (My Page) on
Fri, May 25, 12 at 20:03

Luckily got the rain, and dodged the bullet, I hope you are all getting a needed bit of moisture as well !

Planted my Empress Wu in a bank of tall greens, it was nearly 4 inchs shorter than them.. just looked , and in a week it has come up a good three inches :) maybe its just stretching.. but I think it has PLANS !

Also bought a LARGE blue flowered Hydrangea to put in a spot I suspected of the virus whose name we don not speak...

The Hydrangia was well excepeted...the Wife was happy, she loves them.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Finally getting rain, hail just skirted by a bout 5 miles awa

No rain here, nothing but heat and humidity. I am told it was officially 92 today, and it sure felt that and more.

Glad you dodged the hail.
Wu Wu for the Empress! I'd think she has plans as well.

My garden has a Limelight hydrangea, blooms are green. And then a quercifolia, oak leaf, besides three or four blue regular hydrangeas. I love them too. My neighbor told me I need to throw a pan of dishwater on them to keep down the rustspots.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here