Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mason Hollow Nursery?

Posted by scholli z5 MA (My Page) on
Thu, May 31, 12 at 20:57

Has anyone been here? I have a coupon for $5 off my first purchase and I've never been there. (Not that I have any room but heck - a coupon!) I was thinking of going there this weekend. It's only about an hour away and was wondering if it was worth the trip.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mason Hollow Nursery?

About an hour away from me also. Where are you located? This is one of my go to nurseries. I order from them every year. Good sized plants, fair prices and great people and service. A safe source to buy from and also a fabulous display garden. Sue Anderson is the current president of the NEHS.

Here's an example of the shopping at Mason Hollow last year at the National Convention.

Shopping was very popular

Steve

o

I'm in Chelmsford MA - one town over from Seawright's Daylilies and Hostas (in Carlisle). I bought a bunch of hostas at the end of last year at their sale (and in previous years have bought several daylilies from them).

I heard about Mason Hollow and looked at their website and was curious. Glad to know - the weather sounds nice on Sunday, think I'll make a trip out there.

o

WOW!!! Drooling....how do you all keep from going overboard. I see that some of you put a limit on how many you will buy each year? How's that working out for you? I can't help myself!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here