Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pathfinder...

Posted by hosta_freak z6 NC (My Page) on
Fri, May 18, 12 at 21:39

Here is a neat little I found at my local nursery. Here is is planted in my garden. It is similar to Revolution,but I've read that it is more vigorous than Revolution. Does anyone else grow it? Thanks. Phil

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pathfinder...

Phil, if it's more vigorous than 'Revolution' you should be able to stand there and watch it grow! My 'Revolution's have all been vigorous, but unfortunately also very prone to throwing green sports.... which I remove and pot up as "Green Revolution".....

Pieter

o

I know what you mean Pietre! My revolution went to an all green version,and I still have it,but I won't replace it with another Revolution. I found several of these Pathfinders,also throwing all green sports,but I left them at the nursery,and found this one. Phil

o

>>>Does anyone else grow it?<<<
Yes....it's fairly new for me . . . got it just last year, I think. Planted it along a path. . . love it! Another similar one, which I also have, is Independence.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here