Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A friends wife stopped for the TOUR today.

Posted by leafwatcher zone 5 (My Page) on
Sat, May 19, 12 at 23:12

It was fun watching her SHOP for a new type. She is looking for something to put by her patio, next to their ponds...
She hadn't heard of the Fragrant Hosta types yet, and as she looked at mine she liked each one better than the last, finally she decided Stained Glass was the one she had to have. I told her she really needs a June,touch of Class, and El Nino as well. Hosta like all pets should have companions :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A friends wife stopped for the TOUR today.

They are also like potato chips....you can never stop with just ONE.

Do you get to go along and help make the selections? Sounds like a good shopping trip when you are spending someone else's garden budget. :)

o

Kind of like a pyramid scheme isn't it? Or "I told two friends, and they told two friends ....."
Spread the word.
Jan

o

Haha...pyramid scheme...love it Jan. In thsis one, though, everyone profits!!

o

sooooooooooooo ...

did you have to club her upside the head with the shovel.. and tell her to get out of the garden..

or was she fully aware.. that you were NOT gratuitously digging up your babes ????

or did you give her one ... though not much drama in that .. lol ..

ken

o

No, she was just viewing the catalog Ken :)

I search all people for shovels and trowels before letting them in the yard !
She is more than willing to buy her own once she knew what she wants..

she is pretty incredible , can do about anything... I will post some pics of her and her husbands pond garden...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here