Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sunnydaysrainynights

I.D. Number 2 please

I bought this hosta at the grocery store last year because I loved it but it didn't have a name label. Does anyone know what it's name is? Thanks!
Jason

Comments (7)

• sunnydaysrainynights
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Here's the full plant. Sorry I don't know how to post more than one picture at a time using my cell phone. Is there a way to upload more than one picture at a time? Thanks,
    Jason

• Babka NorCal 9b
    9 years ago

Dimensions of the leaf? Whole pics of the shape of the plant? There are over 5K hostas registered and a whole bunch that aren't. Need more info. Where did you buy it? We have a lot of Canadian posters here who can tell you what store was selling which hostas and when. If a store is selling it, it is not a newly hybridized one, (read expensive, exclusive) so that rules those out. We need more info to help you ID.

-Babka

• missingtheobvious
    9 years ago

You can put multiple photos in a single post if your photos are on a photo-hosting site like Photobucket or flickr.

If the photos are on your computer or your phone, your limit is one photo per post.

In any case, what you see in Preview is what we'll see in the post. If something doesn't work in Preview, it won't work in the post either.

• TheHostaCottage
    9 years ago

Reminds me of Devil's Advocate.
    Vanessa

• jimr66
    9 years ago

Could be "Linda Sue" (juvenile form)

• funnthsun z7A - Southern VA
    9 years ago

Hippie, that was my exact thought as well. Devil's Advocate or Dark Shadows.

• sunnydaysrainynights
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank-you all. I googled all hostas mentioned and it doesn't look like Linda Sue to me but it does certainly resemble Devil's Advocate and Dark Shadow's.

This post was edited by sunnydaysrainynights on Mon, Jun 9, 14 at 12:15