Houzz Logo Print
melati_gw

Hosta of the day - Satisfaction

Lee
10 years ago

Comments (6)

• User
    10 years ago

Now Satisfaction is a good one. My first one, the NOID, should have been something else....one of three un-ordered but delivered to me in my very first hosta order, and I did not know the difference in those days....2010.

But I keep the NOID and the "real" Satisfaction together as a way of monitoring the similarities/differences.

Here are both of them. The NOID is on the right.

• evermore_gw z 4/5 NB
    10 years ago

Magnifique!

Steve

• jadie88
    10 years ago

What a beauty! Is there some sporting going on with those leaves that have the forked variegation?

• don_in_colorado
    10 years ago

Beautiful! I hope mine grows up to look like the specimens on this thread.

P.S.: Mocc, I took it out of the pot and sited it in the ground. Guess I'm not cracked up to be a 'pothead' after all : (

Don B.

• flower_frenzy
    10 years ago

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but here's my H. Satisfaction. It's about 5 years old. I love this one...it's tough as nails, too. We rented out our house for 5 years and the tenants were very neglectful of the gardens. Most of my hostas didn't make it, but this one not only survived but grew quite a bit!

• User
    10 years ago

Don, don't need to apologize. Satisfaction is a tough hosta, and it will grow better in the ground I do imagine. Although it is fine in a pot in my garden, it's already knocking to get more space. It might be one I put in the driveway bed....in the ground....since I have two of them. I'll save a space for it and when he goes near dormant, it would be an easy option.

Satisfaction is one I got in 2010, the first year I bought hosta, and it was supposed to be something else. Last year I got another one, to compare the two and make sure of the NOIDs ID.