Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Liberty

Posted by mctavish6 (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 23, 12 at 11:43

I just noticed that Liberty is now the picture above. Good work all you people who got this to happen.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Liberty

I'm not seeing what you are talking about.

o

Cindy,

Go to the opening page of the Hosta forum. That picture belongs to Wendys_garden. I like the way it came out. Thanks to everyone for their participation and encouragement.

Steve

o

A BIG thanks to you, Steve, for all your hard work in getting the GW Hosta picture changed!
You put alot of effort into this...thanks again!

Wendy

o

• Posted by babka 9b NorCal (My Page) on
    Sat, Jun 23, 12 at 13:25

HOORAY!!!!!! YES! I'm yelling! Thank you so much, Steve! You have succeeded where others have failed, more than once, in the past. Outstanding.

-Babka

o

Papou would love it. Thank you, Steve.

the other Steve

o

Yeah,that old Mountain Snow pic was getting a little long in the tooth! Glad to see a nicer hosta there! Thanks to everyone who participated! Phil

o

It is 5:40 pm now, I closed Firefox and opened up Firefox/Garden Web/ Hosta Forum brand new, and that picture does not look like any Liberty I have seen, actually compared with Hosta Library. Perhaps they changed back?
Bernd

o

Bern, it's 4:50 pm (pacific time) and my hosta forum page shows the new Liberty picture. Wonder why yours doesn't?

Which BTW looks great. Thank you Steve for all your efforts, and thank you Wendy for the lovely photograph.

o

Ok, yes, my upper right corner hosta never changed from what it has been. I thought I was going crazy as I couldn't find Liberty. My hosta has not changed to Liberty.

o

Very strange!

o

Mine hasn't changed either.

o

Sat, Jun 23, 12 at 21:05

That is so weird. I am using IE9 and Liberty is there. I wonder if the folks who are having problems getting the new photo should re-bookmark the page? Here's a link. Hey, anything is worth a try...

-Babka

Here is a link that might be useful: Hosta Forum

o

• Posted by mbug none (My Page) on
    Sat, Jun 23, 12 at 21:17

Looks terrific!

o

Babka, I clicked on your link to re-set the page and it didn't change. How weird is this??!

o

Some of you may need to clear the cache in your browser in order to see the new picture on the opening page of the Hosta Forum, but it's there.

Steve

o

Steve, thanks! I just cleared the History on my Firefox browser, and there is Liberty.
Bernd

o

Steve knows all the little tricks of the trade. Thanks.

o

I can't see Liberty either, but I don't know how to "clear the history" from my Yahoo browser. Please advise. N

o

Sun, Jun 24, 12 at 14:30

I just typed "how to clear browser cache" into Google search and here is what I found. You can select which browser you are using. Click on the Link.

-Babka

Here is a link that might be useful: How to clear browser cache

o

That did it, Babka. I had to clear my browser cache.

o

Just checked in after months away- saw 'Liberty' immediately! Great choice, and thanks to the movers and shakers that got us a stunning hosta to view.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here