Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
H. montana 'OnStage'

Posted by sidney1515 (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 6, 13 at 13:05

I love montana 'OnStage' Last year I took out some of Abba Dabba Do who was crowing her out. Last winter I thought she would be shredded because it seemed the deer were holding convention on top her.

She just started to unfurl and her color and texture isn't there yet. . BUT the hail, deer, and storms didn't have their way with her either. . .lol

Hopefully she will survive for me to get a later picture. Yay!

montana 'On Stage' photo montanaOnStage.jpg

montana 'On Stage' leaf photo montanaOnStageleaf2.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: H. montana 'OnStage'

Congratulations, Sidney! Your On Stage is a beauty. Mine's still unfurling and looks much more robust than last year.

o

Beautiful pic. On Stage doesn't come into it's own until if fills out with mature leaves.

Paul

o

What's not to like? Mine dwindled away and died. Phil

o

What bright. glorious color!

chris

o

They do have bright color now, but as Paul said, they'll hit their stride when fully leafed out.

photo hstage.jpg

tj

o

DOUBLE WOW, tj! Beautiful!

o

Absolutely one of my favorites.

o

Love the color. I have to move mine now after seeing yours!

Gesila

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here