Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
brandys_garden

Made room for more!!

brandys_garden
10 years ago

I have enough room for 2, possibly 3 PLANNED hostas aka H. June and H. Luna Moth... But I also made room for any unexpected hostas...

Here is the new arrangement. (in 1st picture that is my Maine Coon, King Arthur, photobombing. He supervised and approved everything!)

Entrance

All of the smaller "babies"

The patio can handle a couple more I think- if needed?

OK, be honest... Am I a hostaholic? Do I officially have a problem? LOL!!

Comments (5)

• Gesila
    10 years ago

Nice job. And, I bet it won't be the last time you move them around this summer! I do the same thing all summer with the pots on my porch.

Yes, you're a Hostaholic, Phase I.

Gesila

• becke52
    10 years ago

Yes. Yes you are. Congratulations!

• brandys_garden
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I got 2 pots for the H. Luna Moth and for H. June this morning. Not super nice ones but the terra clay or whatever they're called. I got the 10 inch ones as they said that they'd be too big for the 8 inch ones. (Is this OK do you think?) I will get them and the others nice pots before winter. I just gotta wait until I have the money. I got their stands. I am ready for them and so excited... I know they got the money order, as I heard from them yesterday. They said they'd be shipping this week sometime and they'd let me know when exactly.
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!

• chris-e
    10 years ago

Brandy, you do realize, don't you, that pretty soon you won't be able to go in and out of that door? : )

Great arrangement, I can see that you are having a good time.

My son and dil have a Maine coon cat and he is the COOLEST cat I have ever met. Love him to pieces and every time I go over these I threaten to take him home with me. But unfortunately my dog thinks he is a squirrel. His name is Rascal.Guess which hosta I bought as soon as I knew it existed?

chris

• brandys_garden
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Oh, I've already blocked the exits before... Not on purpose but my Albomarginata grew over the entrance way and exit so I had to move it over a little bit. Mine is always a work-in-progress. I have 2 more coming. Possibly 3 but we'll see after a couple of weeks and make sure no other unexpected ones show up first!

King Arthur is my furry hero. He weighs 25lbs but is not "overweight". He is just HUGE! He thinks the garden is his responsibility to guard. He does it well! He is quite easy to fall in love with... He is very much a charmer. He is the neighborhood mascot.

Oh and Luna Moth is my guess? I can't wait for mine! I'm looking forward to June, too but especially Luna Moth!