Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
pic of guacamole and a new addition

Posted by steeltowninwv none (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 11, 14 at 19:03

heres a pic of my guac..and my new installed rain barrel..now I just need some rain..rain barrel is my fathers day gift from my son and wife

photo 20140611_184324_zpsofcal226.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: pic of guacamole and a new addition

Steeltown, you got it installed quickly it seems. Maybe for Father's Day you'll get your rain. I'm sure the storms we had kept some rain for other areas, and we got a LOT all night long. It included a great light show as well.

Happy Father's Day. Love your Guacamole, first in line for a drink of water.

o

for some reason I hit it just right...got it installed last night a couple hours before dark...nice rain last night..its full after one rain

o

Very nice, Steeltown. You're really going to like that Guacamole, I think. It grows fast, cheap and easily available, can take some sun and heat, and it's beautiful to boot. Plus, it will always be first in line for a drink from your new rain barrel. It should grow quite fast in THAT spot.

Happy Fathers' Day,
Don B.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here