Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kate1970_gw

Another trip to Bridgewood Gardens

Kate1970
9 years ago

Headed back out to Bridgewood's last open house to pick up and ogle some of Chic's hosta's. I was not disappointed.

Chic and I started talking genetics, I am a science teacher and I also breed various rare plecostomous (fish). We started talking genetics and I again offered a first born child for one of his streakers that is about 5 years out from being on the market. First born children and plastic didn't work. He laughed at told me I had a hosta problem. lol Hello pot? This is kettle! You're black! :)

As I was leaving Chic so graciously gave me one of his streakers! Since Chic names all his hostas after rock and roll songs I've taken to calling it 'Chic Band'. :)

Chic Band

Another shot of the streaker, I'm showing them who's boss and threatening them with the 'driveway treatment' straight off the bat. ;)

Bedazzled

Midwest Magic

Whirlwind

Golden Meadows

Lakeside Shore Master

Climax

Cascades

Can anyone give me any pointers on Cascades? I've heard it can be a problem child.

Cascades leaf

Scored a Seducer! Woo hoo!

Cap Kirk

Hyuga Urajiro--anyone have this guy? Would love to see photo's.

Satisfaction!

Silver Lode (ignore the weedy grass patch, I am plotting the grasses demise, need more hosta beds)

Lakeside Meter Maid

Had a nice day planting, even repurposed a bird seed feeder into a 'refreshment holder' :)

Still smiling about my streaker, it was so incredibly kind of Chic to gift it to me.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County