Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
don_in_colorado

Started A New Job Last Monday...

don_in_colorado
10 years ago

...My primary duty is to drive basically all over parts North of Denver and QC areas that have been located and marked for companies and also private lots (homes) in hopes to prevent underground utility lines from being hit when the areas are dug out. I have a fairly good background as a utility locater, so it's right up my alley. However........

I have seen so many hostas on almost a daily basis it's making my head spin!!!! This is an unexpected perk of the job I didn't even think about until I began the field work last week! WOW!!!! This coming week I'll still be basically training in the field with a senior QC guy, but after next week, I think I'll be going out solo from then on.

My camera will be coming with me at that point, and I'll be sure to post pics on our forum. I've seen some stunning hosta gardens/patios with potted hostas/and some individual gorgeous plants sited here and there in typical bed/shade variety gardens. That's just in the first five days on the job. The best is yet to come, I think!

I'll be snapping lots of pics for our enjoyment! Pics to come soon.........

Regards,
Don B.

Comments (7)