Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hippieindenial

A Few Spring Beauties

TheHostaCottage
9 years ago

Hello everyone,

Here are some pictures of a few in my collection...

Lakeside Paisley Print

Wonderland

Hollywood Lights

Snake Eyes

One of our seedlings

Thanks for looking!
Vanessa

Comments (9)

• Kate1970
    9 years ago

Wow! Wonderland has just been added to 'the list'! I just bought snake eyes, lakeside paisley print and hollywood lights this year, can't wait until they are stunners like yours!!! Hmmm I might need another snake eyes for the patio. Thanks for sharing! That seedling is a stunner as well! Thanks for further fueling my hosta addiction! :)

• jadie88
    9 years ago

Some truly exceptional hostas...thanks for the peek! That streaker is really something.

• don_in_colorado
    9 years ago

Awesome, Vanessa! I love your posts, you always seem to have something I'd not seen before. Your seedling is really cool as well. : )

On this post, it is 'Wonderland' I'd not seen before.

Thanks!
    Don b.

• sandyslopes z5 n. UT
    9 years ago

Nice photos that show off the colors. I love your seedling. I'm finally starting to see the beauty in streakers. I hope my new Lakeside Paisley Print looks as nice as yours someday soon.

Another Snake Eyes that tempts me, but how can I think of getting any more when I don't know where my Hollywood Lights is? I know it's out there somewhere. :-/

• funnthsun z7A - Southern VA
    9 years ago

OMG, couldn't get past the title! It is so hard to believe that it is spring for you guys, it is supposed to be 97 degrees here tomorrow. Spring--that ship has sailed!

Gorgeous hosta! My paisley had a rough year this year, got sat in too much sun and has been protesting ever since. Can't baby anyone this year, though, it's survival of the fittest around here this year. Love the rippled edge on paisley.

• mbug_gw
    9 years ago

Just got Lakeside Paisley Print today ....hope someday it will look like yours...wonderful plants and photos

• lavendargrrl
    9 years ago

I have none of these and I want them all now, LOL. Especially Lakeside Paisley Print. And Wonderland. And Snake Eyes. Haha. Your seedling is a beauty as well. I agree with fun - I'm glad someone is enjoying a spring since we certainly seemed to skip right past it here in NC.

• josephines167 z5 ON Canada
    9 years ago

Vanessa, your L. Paisley Print is beautiful with all those ruffles! Can't get over the strong streaks on your very own seedling! The shape of the leaves of your Hollywood Lights immediately brought my L. Shore Master to mind...love ALL of your spring beauties! MORE, please! Thank you. :-)

• User
    9 years ago

I have a couple of the same ones, cannot wait for all to look like yours. And as Don said, Wonderland dazzled me eyes. That has almost total leaf streaking never saw such intense markings.

Great pictures and well grown plants.