Sagae

Parhelion

Striptease

Thanks for looking!

Gesila

Comments (11)

• coll_123
    10 years ago

Beautiful! That pic of Sagae is a particularly nice shot.

• Linda's Garden z6 Utah
    10 years ago

They all look fantastic! I love everyone one of them!

Linda

• User
    10 years ago

Really very nice, Gesila.
    Most of mine are in their second year. It is exciting to think we have that to look forward to.

I love medium sizes, they can leave room for other hosta.

• vivian_2010 (IL Zone 5a)
    10 years ago

They are so beautiful and with amazing size for only being in your garden for 3 years! Love the color combination too.

Vivian

• Babka NorCal 9b
    10 years ago

Oh, What a proud mama you should be. I remember you coming to the forum and buying a gazzillion hostas. Sorta like Mocc is doing this year and last. I always wondered how you would cope with all of them once they began to grow up. You have done wonders! Congrats on a labor of love well done!

-Babka

• User
    10 years ago

Say, what? Did someone mention my name? :)
    I'm finding a few new spots as I get bolder about putting hosta in the ground. It occurred to me that I might be able to swing an Empress Wu, no less. In the ground, in the 16' x 55' de-rooted bed that DH just cleaned out for me. But that is another topic to be covered another time.

It's great to have another person just a step or two ahead of me, so I get the benefit of their experience, can observe it as it happens too.

Life is good, in the 2nd year of hosta gardening. I look forward to being in Gesila's shoes next year.

• don_in_colorado
    10 years ago

Looking great, Gesila! I have a few that made some good jumps this year......Satisfying, isn't it? : )

Keep up the great gardening, and always have fun!!

Don B.

• irawon
    10 years ago

Absolutely stunning hostas and only their third year! Wow!
    Give yourself a pat on the back.

That Sagae makes me want to weep. I bought a large one last year but it was mislabelled, so now I've got another NOID. My 'Super Sagae' consoles me though.

• in ny zone5
    10 years ago

Moccasin, probably soon those potentially large hostas of yours will want to jump into large plastic pots the nurseries sell trees in. Bernd

• gogirlterri
    10 years ago

moc-you're going to have to find a new home with more room. LOL

Gesila, I have Sagae and Parhelion and both have recently lept (?), leaped (?), and I couldn't live without them. Yours are gorgeous.

I have read that people have had problems with Striptease but yours is great. Good job girl.

Theresa

• hostafreak
    10 years ago

Beautiful,Gesila! Your plants only reinforces what I said about how plants grow up north,and in my garden. Yours are full with tons of leaves,while mine are tall with large,but few leaves. My Parhelion doesn't look as good as in years past,but I attribute that to the weird weather this year. keep up the good work! Phil